Friday, August 19, 2005

We All Live in a Jelly-Fish 45...

Right, so today the Internets are just chock-a-block with cool things I want to inform you, my reader[s], about. But, of course, I'm also extra busy with the job that pays the bills. So I'll tease you with this one for now, and hopefully I'll get to report on the other stuff later on.

What's this? It's the Jelly-Fish 45, and I want one soooooo baaaaad! It's only $2,500,000 -- just 2.5% of what it would cost you for a trip around the moon and back. Bargain!It consists of five levels connected by a spiral staircase. The top level is 5.6 metres above the sea level and has been kept for study rooms. The next lower level is situated at 3.5 metres above the sea level and contains the night time zone while the next lower level at 1.4 metres contains the daytime zone with a kitchen and bathrooms. The lowest living level at 0.8 metres above the sea level is semi-submerged and has been kept for the guest room, bathroom and technical spaces.

[via OhGizmo!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home