Thursday, August 04, 2005

We don't need no water, let the Motherf*cker burn!

As I write this, I'm in a living room in San Francisco which contains a swimming pool, a hot tub, a deluxe (enclosed, stereo-equipped) shower, and two aquariums -- one of which doubles as the toilet tank in the bathroom.* No fireplace, though. What this room needs, then, is one of these.

A fireplace that burns water. (Hydrogen & oxygen, actually, but it gets those from the water...)

Flying cars and uni-wheeled robot maids my ass -- the Future is here, full stop.

As The Source of Much Goodness, OhGizmo , reports:

"The Aqueon produces heat from hydrogen fueled flames released when a current is passed through water (electrolysis). The color of the flame (adjustable) is augmented by the oxygen released in the same process, and the excess oxygen is left to wander in your well heated living space.

Due out this summer, and not a price tag in sight, this fireplace produces 31,000 BTU's, running on 220V and a supply of water (tap is fine, distilled is preferred)."


*Alas, not my own. I'm just visiting. Along with about a dozen naked hippies.**
** I love San Francisco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home