Thursday, October 27, 2005

"That's right, Ice-Man. I am dangerous."

I was born in Wyoming, where the winters are cold and the ice is tough. But, um, I've lived in California since I was five, so really, I've only had to deal with ice on my windshield like, twice. Ever. But still! I get it. And while a credit card worked pretty well against the milquetoast California ice I've done battle with, I'm sure there are plenty of you out there who crave a real weapon against Mr. Freeze. Well here it is. The take-no-prisoners Ice Dozer is guaranteed to be greeted as a liberator by your windshield when it gives that ice the ol' shock-and-awe treatment.

"Apply pressure to the palm handle, and the oversized blade flexes to match the curve of your windshield, clearing a 7" swath... [The] front plow pushes snow and ice ahead of you, away from sleeves and wrists. Two different sets of ice-cracking teeth pulverize the hardest glare ice in short order. And ergonomic handles give you all the grip you'll need to clear your windshield in no time..."

$20 here.

[via OhGizmo!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home