Thursday, November 10, 2005

Best. Laptop. Backpack. Ever.

Over at PopGadget, there was a call for the perfect laptop backpack. Well, I have one. And since I recently found out that it's not only available online but that it also comes in colors that don't suck (hey, mine was a conference freebie, so I'm not complaining -- too much), I figured it was time to share.

It's the Timbuk2 Detour 2.0, and it's just perfect. Easy access to the roomy interior, well-designed throughout, and comfortable in either its backpack or its shoulder bag configurations, this is simply the most useful backpack I've ever had. And the integrated, padded laptop sleeve is the piece de resistance. $100, here. In black/silver, black/black, olive/silver, navy/silver, red/silver, or red/red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home