Monday, April 10, 2006

Who Knew?

Well, well, well...seems all I had to do to get somone else to credit my blog for a find was to get too busy to update it for, oh, a month or so. One of my own daily stops on the blog circuit is EverythingAndNothing, and today I notice she picked up my scoop on the soap leaves, below -- and credited good ol' Doublejack in the process. Thanks!

So what does that have to do with the T-shirt pictured above? Well, one of my favorite things about EverythingAndNothing is her shirt-of-the-day feature. But while I've been tempted a few times, I haven't yet taken the plunge. One blogger shirt (B-shirt?) I did purchase, though, was this one from One Digital Life. I like the shirt a lot -- and the blog, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Glad you like the shirt... and thanks for the link :)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home