Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year, New-ish Doublejack

A few folks have voiced their frustration that Doublejack hasn't been updating, um, at all -- including yours truly. The reasons, I assure you, are all of the very best sort. But now it's time to begin digging up and dishing out the Cool Things you've all been craving. (I am doublejack, hear me roar!)

First up, these monogrammed bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths from West Elm. Running from $6-$19 apiece, they're so affordable, why would you want to limit yourself to your actual initials?

Here's a tip: Give them as gifts to the host when you attend a party. (It seems like whenever I go to wash my hands at a party, I find myself presented with the option of drying them on my pants or on a hopefully clean bath towel. Um, thanks.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home